Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun projects..


I bought this molding set from Hobby Lobby before Nixon was born and have been wanting to do a molding of his cute little feet. After three attempt of trying to get him to hold still...I finally got it accomplished! Next I want to try and do one of his hands. We will see how that goes....





Here are some onesies that I've been working on. They are so fun and way easy to make!
































































I made this one for Nixon's little cousin that will be arriving in the middle of September! We are so excited for him to come!!


















Nixon modeling his cute onesie.
What a stud muffin!!






















Nixon modeling his cute onesie.
What a stud muffin!!









3 comments:

Kristin said...

i love everything! i want the owl one!!!!! i am loving owls lately!! he is so so so cute!! miss him and you guys!

Anonymous said...

These are so stinkin cute! I wish I knew how to sew hahah..My mom got me some adorable ones from the what women want expo before pres was born...You need to teach me! hahah!

Justin and LaRaine said...

Oh my... that molding is adorable as is the clothes! What a crafty person you are! I haven't seen you in forever. I didn't know you had a blog until I just stumbled upon it. You're baby is already getting so big. He's a stud!!!