Nixon boy is 11 months. One more month and he will be a year!! That is just craziness. He is so silly I love his cute personality! He is such a joy in our life and we are so blessed to have him as our son! We love you Baby boy!!:)
- loves to eat. ( especially whatever I'm eating)
- loves watching cartoons. He does a little dance every time I turn on the Wonder Pets ha. He loves that show.
- sleeps through the night.
- loves to walk around with his walker.
- fake coughs and now does the sound of a fake sneeze (uhhhh too) ha it's so cute.
- loves people and is so friendly to everyone.
-When he's tired he only wants his mama:)
-When I take him away from something I don't want him playing with he arches his back and throws a little fit but gets over it really quick.
He laid on his belly in front of the TV for like 10 mins watching cartoons!
When we we're down in St. George Nix fell asleep on Aunt Kandi's lap while they were watching cartoons. Soo cute!
Kwaders wanted to try feeding Nix his breakfast. It lasted about two bites. ha
I have a drawer full of nail polish and things I don't want him getting into. And of course this is his favorite draw to get into. SoI put a safety lock on it so that he can't open it anymore and when he discover this he through a little tantrum. I just so happened to get it on camera. Haha it makes me laugh. Enjoy.
Nix scooting around the house.