Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Brothers








New Post on our design blog.




This is what Jovi thought of his oatmeal with bananas




Jovi will be 7 months on the 18th! He weights 19 lbs now.  Only 3 lbs less then Nixon!  He is catching up!































He can almost sit on his own. 
He is soo close to crawling.


He has 2 teeth now.


      

We love our little Jojo:)




Oh Nixon.
The other day I was making dinner and Nixon comes running into me laughing and saying, "belly funny!"  I turn to look at him and this is what I see!  Oh don't worry it's only PERMANENT marker no biggy:/  Oh my.  I personally didn't think it was that funny.  He then ran and hid under the chair because he knew he was in trouble!





Monday night, we made homemade pizza, it turned out so delicious!  We will definitely be making it again sometime.

My attempt to toss the pizza ha.




I want this book

No comments: