Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bringing in 2011!



Happy New Years!!!!

New years eve was a lot of fun! We all went out to Applebees for dinner and then went back to the house and played games to bring in the new year! Then when it was getting close to midnight we turned on the TV to watch the ball drop at time square. We all toasted to the new years with a nice glass of sparkling cider:) Here's to 2011!!! It's going to be a great year for us!






New Years Resolution for 2011

-Work on my talents.
-Set aside more time for reading a good book.
-Cook a meal I have never cooked before at least once a week.
-Continue strengthening my testimony.
-Try something new once a month. So that makes 12 new things in one year.
-Do some type of exercise at least 3 times a week. ( This one will be a stretch for me)

*I'm going to add to this list when I can think of some more goals.




Nixon update...

He is so funny these days. He has to always be standing up against something. He is constantly pulling myself up onto things. Even in the bath he as to be standing! So I put a stole in the tube and that has seemed to help my bath time more pleasant. He seriously gets upset and throws a little fit if I make him sit or lay in the tub. I'm hoping this is just a little phase he is going through and gets over it soon.


I gave him a Gerber banana cookie the other day and boy was it messy!! But he sure did love it and it kept him entertained while I got some cleaning done. Then when I was done cleaning I had to clean him!

What a cute messy faced boy!!





He has been doing so good with his naps! He takes a 3 hour morning nap and then a 1 1/2 after noon nap. I have been amazed at how much time I have to myself lately! I think it has been very muchly needed:)

I was finally able to finish a few projects I have been working on which was nice. And a lot of well needed organizing done. I just love being able to be a stay-at-home-Mommy. I love being able to take care of my house and my little Nix, It's such an amazing blessing. Thank you so much Husband for working so hard to provide for our little growing family, I love you so much!


Projects....
Hair-bow


Wipe container cover

No comments: