Friday, January 7, 2011

Nixon Boy




Nixon's favorite things to do.....


He likes playing with his blocks. I build him a tower and then he knocks it down!



He loves standing. He pulls himself up onto everything!



He likes hanging out under the table. Sometimes he gets lucky and finds a little snack under there! ha

He loves when I help him walk. I wouldn't be surprised if he started walking soon.



He LOVES going bye-bye! Its so funny every time we walk out the door he does a high pitched squeal and gets so excited! Until its time for him to get into his car seat....





He's going to make such a great big brother!!!!



Love you Baby boy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You're seriously already 17 WEEKS!!! HOLY COW! thats almost half way there!! Nix will love a little sibling.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

So cute Tay! I love little nix! He is so cute! he reminds me so much of how Capri was at that age! You are such a good mama!