Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here's to 2 years!

For time and all Eternity.






Here we are on our 1 year Anniversary.

And this look on my face explains my thoughts and feelings about Ev's hair..... yeah.. never again.





Happy 2 year Anniversary to us! It's so crazy that is has already been 2 years! I love this young man is this picture. He works so hard for our family and is happy to do so. We have come along way and continue to grow closer as a couple. I am so blessed to have him in my life and I am so happy and excited to have him forever!


For our Anniversary, Evan's parents watched little Nixon for us while we went shopping and got some dinner. Our plan was to go to the Cheesecake factory, but when we got there, there was a one hour wait! So instead we went to the Olive Garden.


Last year for our 1 year Anniversary we bought Nix a little outfit. So I thought it would be fun to get one for Jovi too!


I also made Ev some of his favorite cookies! I must add they were very yummy!


Nixon update.

This cute little boys has been sick this past week:( He's had a runny nose, fever and a bad cough. The only good thing about this is he's been really cuddly and lets me rock him and he falls asleep in my arms, which I love:) I hope you get better soon my baby boy!





No comments: