Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuft Lovve

I LOVE tufted furniture!!! I saw a tufted light blue armless chair at Ross for only 86bucks the other day. I wanted it sooo bad! I went back the next day to look at it and it was Gonzo:( It was probably been that way because I really don't have a place for it. Or 86 bucks for a chair...
Ev and I discovered this website called Dwell.com. We LOVE it! it's our new favorite site. They have amazing modern homes on it. There is this one in New Zealand that we both fell in love with! We just bought a home Design program for our computer so we can start designing our future home. Haha this is what we like to do for fun. Ev likes the architecture side to it and I like the interior design part. Together we make a great team;) We subscribed to get the Dwell magazines. Can't wait for it to come! We are just "patiantly" waiting like little kids for our magazine to come! ha. It's like Christmas.

This isn't the chair from Ross, but I like this one too!
Ohhh... You will someday be mine!! <3 <3 <3

These would be cute on the couch.
And this as the rug.

Cute head boards.




Check out these louvered windows we found on Dwell.com! They are so amazing! I must have them.

No comments: