Wednesday, November 9, 2011

4 months and 18 months


      [A bunch of photobooth pics with my boys]

 My little Jo Jo bug
Jovi turned 4 months on the 18th.  It's funny because I feel like he should be older then 4 months!  He's such a happy smiley baby boy.  He loves to laugh! I love it,  He has the perfect baby doll laugh.  Nixon is always good at getting him to laugh.
Jovi is rolling around all over the place now and grabbing at toys.  He weighs 16 pounds and is 26 1/4 long.  When Nix was his age he weighed 13.36 pounds and was 25.2 inches long.  So Jovi is a lot bigger then he was.  I have a feeling Jovi might catch up to Nixon.  I already had someone ask me if they were twins..... It was pretty strange.
 We love you so much Jovi Povi! haha (he has alot of nick-names)  Jovi Povi, Jo Jo, the Jovster and Jo Jee.  We are so blessed to have you in our little family!!! Thanks for putting a smile on our face everyday!  Love Love Love you! muah! :-@!!
            


         My little Nixon James
On the 20th Nixon turned 18 months!  He is at
such a fun age!!  He communicates what he 
wants very well.  He is such a smart little boy!
He can already count to 10 (minus the 4) and
attempts the ABC's.  Today when I put his break-
fast on his highchair he said a quick little pray
without me even initiating it.  It was so cute!  
The only part I could understand was,
AMEN!   It was a bunch of babbling then AMEN!
Haha I love him.











 





18 Months









4 Months




I LOVE those dimples!!




<3 <3 <3

No comments: