Monday, December 12, 2011

Silly boys and Toddler bed


My Silly Boys!
Nixon likes to sit on Jovi and pretend that he is his horse.  He says, "Itty up!"









I love this.

Sometimes when Ev is playing the piano, Nix will go sit next to him and play and sing with him.  It's sooo cute.


So this week we will be attempting the toddler bed...  I'm ready for Jovi to start sleeping in the crib so I'm having to kick Nix out.  Which I'm not really ready to do... but I want them to start getting use to sleeping in the same room so we will see how it goes.






New Post on our Design Blog


If you are looking for tips on potty training.  Go to the top of my blog and click on the potty training link.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

let me know how the toddler bed goes. I am going to attempt it soon....
love ya xoxo