Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

We had a great Thanksgiving! This year we celebrated it with Evan's family. It was a lot of fun! We ate yummy food and then played apples to apple, pictionary, mafia, signs and stick in a bucket. It was a full day of fun!! It was also my Mother-in-law and my sisters birthday. So everyone help celebrate their birthdays by eating lots of good food! Nixon ate some mash potatoes, jello and a roll. His favorite was the jello of course. He has a sweet tooth like me!

Mom I can't find my cheerio! haha



Nixon helped me decorate for christmas! It's my favorite holiday! It was quite a job so he was pretty tired by the time we were done:)

O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun...we have all our Christmas stuff up too I love this time of year.

What do you use to edit your pictures? I use Picasa and love it but I want to try and learn photoshop?

Kristin said...

Oh how fun!! I wish I was there!! Soon. Nix is getting so big! you will have to teach me how you do your pictures like that when i come. miss you guys!
xoxo