Wednesday, November 10, 2010

St. George



Last weekend we took a trip to good ol' St. George. It was a fun weekend! We went to Ev's mission companions wedding and Belle's baby shower. While we we're down there we got to see a lot of our friends and family. I miss all of them so much! Nixon got to see 4 of his great Grandparents! They we're all very excited to see him!






Saturday night we went out to Applebee's then bowling! Pretty sure I got the lowest score.



Baby boy is getting so big!!! He he gets up on his knees now and then pushes up on his tip toes ha he's so funny! I got a video of him saying Da-da and Hi!








2 comments:

Kristin said...

so cute!!! I love the video of him!! he is getting so big! Grama looks so different! i am glad you guys visited her! and Mike's hair is cool! Miss hanging out with everyone! miss you all!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I know maybe next time we can get together!! I saw Chantel at Olive Garden...Tell her to email me so I can add her to my blog. Miss you too tay!