Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day & Life


Mothers Day.
Mothers Day was the best!  I got to spend it with the people I love!  My sweet Husband spoiled me for mothers day.  He love to spoil me:)  He's the best.  He cleaned the whole house for me and even did the dishes.  This isn't out of the norm though,  He is really good to help me keep the house tighty.  I love him for that.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Hubba lubba chubba!  

Being a Momma really is the best.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  It is so rewarding and I feel so blessed to have such sweet little boys.  They are so dear to me!  Every moment with them I treasure.  I am always trying to capture these moments on camera so that I won't forget them, but usually the ones that I don't capture are the most dear to me.  I am so thankful for my life and for my family.  Life is good:-)


He made a Mothers day cake for me.  Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, only the best!  Isn't he so Handsome:)  I still have a secret crush on him,  Ok so it really isn't a secret, he knows I love him.


The whole lovely Fam.


This little boy cracks me up!  He is really quite the little entertainer.  I love all of the faces he pulls.  I can't believe he is going to be one next month! {Tear}


We went and check out the Rosenbruch Museum.  Nixon loved seeing all the different kinds of animals.  As we were leaving he had to say bye to each of them,  "bye bye sheep, bye cow, bye bye lion, bye bye fishys"  It was cute.

We also took the kids to the community pool.  Nixon loves that place.





Words can't express my love for this little boy!



There is a new post at this ol' blog







No comments: